Monday 19 December 2011

NOTD - Deborah Lippmann - Boom Boom Pow

I'll keep this simple. Mr L bought me this after much lusting on my part. It was £18 from House of Fraser


I was torn between the gold and the silver of "Today was a Fairytale" but went for the gold as it's a bit different for me.







Good


Applied easily


Dried quickly


Liked the various glitter sizes and shapes




Bad


Needs a lot of coats to build the glitter


A bit too yellow toned for my taste


Like most glitters, tough to remove


Expensive




Would I repurchase? Probably not. It is nice but not nice enough for £18. It lasted well - these photos were from day 6 so pretty impressive though I find glitters hard wearing in general. I possibly would purchase the Today was a Fairytale but still at that pricepoint I'm not sure, sorry.


Still, it's nice and festive at this time of the year! Anyone else tried this or anything similar?



LoubouLush x

No comments:

Post a Comment